By Cecelia Albon, Ohio Wesleyan ’16
Everyone knows tons of celebrities work and live in NYC. But when you’re used to the Midwest, like most of us are, the chances of seeing a celeb are slim to none. It’s an amazing experience when you see one here! Below is a list of all the celebs the students of 305 have seen so far.
- Matthew McConaughey with his children at the CMA. Seen by Michelle Roeschlein. She even got to talk to him!
- Sarah Jessica Parker riding the L train. Seen by Lyssa Matzat and Alexandra Hill.
- Rumer Willis outside of Ambassador Theater where she performs in Chicago. Seen by Allison Gobel and friends.
- Adam Scott talking on the phone on 22nd street. Seen by Cecelia Albon.
- Martha Stewart at The Whitney. Seen by Audrey Miller.
- James Franco. Seen by lots of residents in the NYAP house. He was filming his upcoming show ‘The Deuce’ on 30th between 6th and 7th. The cast trailers were set up right outside our front door!
- Yoko Ono at her exhibition in the MET. Seen by Mirelle Roschelle.
- Nichole Scherzinger at the Greg Lauren NYFW Show. Seen by Saeyeoun Hwang, Michelle Roeschlein, Cecelia Albon, Gabby Supnet and Alli Gobel.
- Seth Green & Breckin Meyer at their talk about Robot Chicken at the Apple Store. Seen by Allison Howard