With time almost running out, I think it’s time for a recap..
Within the last month, we’ve had so many visits from family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, and even school administration.
Below you’ll find some of the things that people enjoyed the most while being in NYC:
- Being more independent, strong, and assured of myself – Michelle Zhang
- Meeting Bill T. Jackson, a renowned Black choreographer – Jeffery Griffen-Jackson
- Being apart of a flashmob and getting paid – Bria Robinson
- My show with Letizia Jean Campo – Rob Jamner
- Lil mama telling me she likes the way I dress – Moriah Cooper
- Seeing Teyana Taylor in concert – Brytnie Jones
These are just some of the great things that people have encountered since they’ve been in New York. But other things include: doing a six-week performance coaching workshop, performing at open mics, organizing one’s own show, meeting celebrities on the street, attending concerts, eating good food, attending poetry discussions and readings, etc. The list goes on and on. Needless to say, we have a very ambitious and talented group.